Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Incredible but true!


J'ai également pris cette photo le jour de notre emménagement. Ca faisait pas deux heures qu'on était là et c'était déjà le bordel!

Here is another picture I took the day we came in. Can you believe that we haven't been there for 2 hours and it's already a mess!


Peu importe, le plus important, c'est que j'ai réussi à transformer ceci

Anyways, what really matters is that I managed to transform this


en celà.
Et c'est un exploit dont je ne suis pas peu fier.
into this.
This is some achievement I'm rather proud of.



Si jamais vous avez besoin de quelqu'un pour bricoler chez vous, je sais qu'il y a un McGyver qui sommeil en moi. Y a qu'à demander.

Now if you need someone to help you fix anything in your house, I know there is a McGyver sleeping inside me. Just ask.

No comments: